This month Ipsy’s theme was ‘The Art Of Beauty.’ I have to say this wasn’t an exact match for me, but I did like the things I got.
$10 / Month + Free Shipping
The bag is super simple and they did this as a way for you to create something beautiful and fun on the bag. I thought i was such a neat idea, but personally I want to leave mine blank because I just like collecting these bags.
1. Bella Terra Mineral Eyeshadow in Navy / Value: about $11
I’ve only ever tried Bare Minerals foundations as far as mineral make up goes, but this stuff is really pigmented and the shade is perfect for fall.
2. Medium Shadow Brush by Coastal Scents / Value: $2.49
I have been needing a good shadow brush. My Eco Tools one is not the best so this was a BIG win for me! It is so soft and I probably will be buying a few more of these.
3. LA Fresh Cleansing Wipes – 10 count / Value: $3
I was honestly really skeptical to try these. ever since my fiasco with Neutragena’s make up removing wipes, I have been avoiding wipes. But I brought them out with me the other night, these really stepped up! They are super gentle on my face and they don’t have an over powering smell.
4. Zoya Nail Polish in Maroon / Value: $8This wasn’t my favorite, but it certainly isn’t the worst. I have started getting into polish lately and so the fact that I got a polish isn’t the problem, but the color is awful. I actually gave this to my mom because she loves those fuchsia colors where as I like blues and nude colors.
5. Sexy Hair Texturizing Spray Clay / Value: about $5-$6
This is my least favorite item out of the bag. I don’t use anything like this because of how picky my hair is and I put that on my match quiz when I signed up.
I love Ipsy and I am always so excited to get this in the mail, but I must admit, I wasn’t in love with this one. I was hoping for a Halloween themed bag for October and I was really looking forward to seeing something like that.