I have seen these on a few other blogs/vlogs and I thought it would be so neat to do! Now I wasn’t tagged in it and I’m not going to tag random people, but if you want copy and paste this in the comments and let me know what your sweater weather tags are. OR if you are a fellow blogger please copy and share with me your sweater weather tag 🙂
1. Favorite candle scent?
– I love the smell of pine needles for fall/winter. It always turns me into this huge holiday junkie.
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
– I can drink any of the 3, but I would pick hot chocolate over everything.
3. What’s the best fall memory you have?
– One year my cousins came up for Thanksgiving and I remember running around and teaching them how to shoot guns and enjoy the country. (They are from NYC)
4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
– I love both so that is so hard to choose. But I think dark lips wins right now.
5. Best fragrance for fall?
– Britney Spears Fantasy is my fall scent. Although I tried the new Katy Perry scent and I am thinking I need that for this season.
6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
– MY MOM’S MASHED POTATOES. They are that good <
7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
– Some days it is super bitter and cold out, others we can wear a t-shirt comfortably. I live in Pennsylvania, USA if you were curious.
8. Most worn sweater?
– I don’t really have many sweaters, but I plan on ordering one this weekend coming up. But I wear a lot of sweatshirts and I have to say my favorite is the one my cousin gave me. It’s his HS wrestling sweatshirt and its so big and baggy.
9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
– I am obsessing with nude shades right now.
10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
– I watch football once in a while on TV, but I would much rather jump in a big pile of leaves!
11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
– Leggings. I hate pants. & also don’t judge because I am a chubbish girl who I likes leggings and yogas.
12. Combat boots or Uggs?
– Both really, but I just like boots in general.
13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
-In my opinion this is gross. I stuff myself with pumpkin bread, but that’s the only kind of pumpkin anything I like.
14. Favorite fall TV show?
– I don’t watch a lot of TV. I am a Netflix lover. But I do know The Carrie Diaries came back on a few weeks ago, So I guess there’s that.
15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?
– Mellowish music. Like they play though elevator-y jingles in stores around this time and it just brings me fall like feelings.
So there you go 🙂 Hope you enjoyed my small survey like post!